MAKE CRITICAL MARKETING DECISIONS IN A COVID-19 WORLD
There is no question that these are unprecedented times. Consumer behavior is changing rapidly, and entire industries are being impacted in unpredictable ways, creating both opportunity and risk for your business. As you and your team navigate these uncharted waters, it is diﬃcult to know whether to stay the course, or adjust your current marketing and advertising tactics; and if so, by how much. With so many unknowns that could impact business outcomes, you’re worried about making decisions based on hearsay or hunches.
What if you could get real, data-driven answers to your questions that take various real-world scenarios into account, in a matter of days? With Nielsen’s COVID-19 Media Response Analysis (CMRA), you can.
Leveraging Nielsen’s vast media, point of sale, and marketing mix modeling benchmark data, CMRA delivers media plans with business performance outcome metrics that take various COVID-19 recovery, media, and competitive scenarios into account. Results are available in a matter of days, so you can make educated decisions about how to adjust your marketing strategy to optimize 2020 sales before it’s too late.
With CMRA, you can answer business questions like:
- How should I adjust my media strategy if the COVID-19 recovery time is short versus long?
- What changes should I make to my marketing plan to optimize business outcomes given our current reality?
- How could changing customer behavior impact the eﬀectiveness of my media mix and what does that mean for my sales?
- How will my competitors’ media spend decisions impact my sales?
THE INDUSTRY'S MOST RELIABLE, UNBIASED DATA & BEST-IN-CLASS SIMULATION CAPABILITIES
COVID-19 Media Response Analysis (CMRA) is a customized media plan that gives you insight into the impact of speciﬁc COVID-19 related scenarios so you can make critical decisions about your 2020 marketing strategy. CMRA leverages data that only Nielsen can provide, such as Nielsen ratings, point of sale, and media data, as well as Nielsen Marketing Mix Modeling benchmark data. Media plans are delivered in reports or in our web-based, simulation reporting platform, in a matter of days so you can take action fast.
Using our best-in-class simulation capabilities, our models can take various scenarios into account including:
- How long it takes for things to normalize after COVID-19 (region speciﬁc)
- How much and where you invest your media spend
- Changes in consumer media consumption behavior and responsiveness
- Your competitors’ advertising strategy